Russian River Recreation & Park District
January 20, 2021
Follows the regular meeting starting at 6pm
Virtually through Zoom
- A) CALL TO ORDER
- Announce Board members and Staff present
- B) PUBLIC COMMENT: The District invites public participation regarding the affairs of the District. This time is made available for members of the public to address the Board regarding matters which do not appear on the Agenda, but are related to business of the District. Pursuant to the Brown Act, however, the Board of Directors may not conduct discussions or take action on items presented under public comment. Board members may ask questions of a speaker for purposes of clarification. Comments are limited to (3) minutes or less with maximum of (21) minutes, unless the Board President allows additional time.
- C) CHANGES TO AGENDA and DECLARATIONS OF CONFLICT
- D) Approval of Minutes: Minutes are approved at the regular meetings per CAPRI’s requirement of receiving minutes within 60 days.
- E) Accidents and/or Injuries – None
- F) Review Facility/Playground inspections – Reviewed at monthly meetings
- I) NEW BUSINESS
- Discussion/Action – Review Protocol Guidelines for COVID 19 for employees of the district